TPS Theatre 4
Theatre4 offers the community opportunities for risk and exploration in a supportive and accessible environment. Take advantage of the affordable rates and additional benefits to produce your own work. Theatre 4 is a great place to develop new works and increase audience exposure to developing companies.
Theatre 4 also holds potential for teachers and students to collaborate throughout the entire theatre production process. The professional quality lighting and sound system offers designers ample space to hone their skills while working in an intimate and creative space. Explore the possibilities of the creative and intimate environment, while working with professional quality technical system.
It is open to all disciplines of art and available to non-profit arts organizations and individual artists who wish to develop, teach, and/or perform their creative products, in a supportive and professional environment. Works ranging from one-person shows, school showcases, public readings, and full cast productions have and can be produced in Theatre 4.
Featuring complete sound and lighting systems,Theatre4 is a great place to develop new works and increase audience exposure to developing companies.
- 57 seat proscenium style theatre with tiered seating
- Stage dimensions: 28′ 5″W x 56’D
- Lobby with ticket counter/concessions area
- Tech booth with window overlooking the house/stage area
- Backstage area with separate performer entrance
- Separate dressing room
- Full wall of windows with drapes to cover
- Separate storage area
- Black velour drapes
- Full wall of mirrors with velour drapes to cover
- Yamaha piano
- Technical consultations and support by TPS’s Technical Director
Performance Lighting – available to all Performance and Youth Showcase rental clients
- ETC Express 24/48 lighting console with monitor and remote focus unit
- 10 NSI DDS6000 4 channel dimmer packs 1200 watts per dimmer-4800 watts per pack. 40 dimmers total.
- 6 ETC Source Four ellipsoidals
- 40 Altman 65Q 6″ fresnels
- 6 Strand mini-zoom ellipsoidals
- 3 par 64 cans
- 12 Par38 houselights – controllable from main console.
- Extension cables, safety cables, color frames, barn doors, pattern holders
Sound Equipment – available to all Performance and Youth Showcase rental clients
- Mackie 16 channel mixing console
- Dual CD player
- 2 Mackie Amplifiers
- 4 JBL Speakers
- 8 channel stage snake
- Clear-Com intercom
- Stage/Booth monitor system
- Microphones, cable, mic stands, music stands etc available
Projection Equipment – available to all rental clients upon request
- Canon X600 projector – rental fee applies
- Several front and rear projection screen options available at no charge.
- VGA cable and adaptors for most hardware supplied.
- Renter must provide their own source hardware.
- In-room storage available for an additional cost
305 Harrison Street
Seattle WA 98109
Rooms can only be reserved up to 6 months in advance. For reservations outside of the 6 month window, please use the inquiry form.Charging a fee to participate in this activity? Go to advanced booking